Reinventing the way
From a dedicated platform, Inspected enables:
- Users to perform inspections right from the office saving travel time while saving your organization money and increasing efficiency.
- Cities and agencies to keep vehicles off the roads which reduces carbon emissions and continues the trend toward sustainable development.
- Geo Location by tagging each video or photograph to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the inspection.
- Users to follow guidelines set in place across the country for distancing.
Inspections Now And For The Future
It’s time to get your city involved. Inspected allows you to be part of the change, and part of the movement.
In our ever-changing world, it is essential to continuously grow and adapt to your own needs and the needs of your customers.
Businesses and service providers must work smarter and be more efficient, focus on being eco-friendly, and more recently are being encouraged to practice social distancing.
Inspected provides virtual inspection software built for Inspectors, contractors and private providers of inspection services.
Designed For Inspectors, Contractors & Private Provider Inspection Services.
Algorithmic Geo-tagging automatically validates that inspection location ensuring the site representative is present at the appropriate address.
The patent-pending Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) platform is drawing considerable attention from the media and government departments for its ability to offer inspectors powerful features.
Watch Video on how Inspected Perfects Virtual Inspections
What Sets Inspected Apart
Algorithmic geo-tagging for inspection validation
Authenticate and integrate permit information to the property address and location.
Simple user interface
Ability to implement inspection stages, categories, and comments.
- Recording capabilities securely stored on the cloud.
- Remote in session image screenshots of inspection stages.
- Automatic recording and archiving of video into records.
Dynamic Scheduling of video inspections
- Users can schedule inspections with available time slots or inspection time frames.
- Customizable reports.
Ability to populate reports on previous inspections including status, notes, comments video and images.
- Record Search.
Recall previous inspection results for re-inspections or partial inspections.
- Inspected Provides real-time monitoring for troubleshooting.
- Secure video feeds and storage.
- Low upfront cost and cost of implementation.
- Training & Support: User guides and industry-experienced staff available.
- Insurance & car vehicle savings: Cut your operation budget by implementing remote inspections.
- Accident Reduction.
- ADA compliance.
- Reduction in inspection wait times.
Lower cost for re-inspections.
What Our Clients are Saying
‘Inspected really helps my government agency remain efficient and speeds up the entire inspection process. Contractors are now on time for the inspection and we are doing all types of inspections such as medical gas, pool, final electric, plumbing and more”