Work remotely to complete inspections via our video technology. Need to be a Florida Statue 553 standard certified one- and two-family inspector, or an individual with Florida Statutes 553 standard certifications in building, plumbing, mechanical and electrical trades. Preferably based in Broward County, Hillsborough County, or surrounding areas.
Inspector may be certified in one or more than one of the required disciplines including:
- Electrical inspections
- Solar inspections
- Generator inspections
- Pool inspections
- Structural inspections
- Mechanical Inspections
This position reports directly to executive team and will manage multiple projects.
Must have a complete and thorough knowledge of Florida Building Codes and construction standards within the required disciplines.
- Perform field inspections via computer of residential and commercial projects for contract conformity, code compliance.
- Review all pertinent construction documentation per clients’ requests.
- Schedule inspections with customers and develop written reports of observations and findings.
- Provide timelines and project updates to clients on a consistent and timely basis.
- Multiple licensure in surrounding states preferred but not required.
- Prior project engineering or construction project management a plus.
- Adaptable attitude and willingness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit honest and ethical business practices.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Meet all pre-employment standards and background check requirements.
This description portrays in general the type/level of work performed, but it is not intended to be all-inclusive or represent specific duties of any one incumbent.
Salary: $80,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
+ $ 5,000 sign up bonus