Now hiring: Mechanical Inspector
Seeking part-time certified mechanical inspector. Work remotely and flexible hours. Need to be a Florida Statute 553 standard certified one- and two-family inspector, or an individual with Florida Statute 553 standard certifications in building, plumbing, mechanical and electrical trades.
Inspector may be certified in one or more than one of the required disciplines including:
- Electrical inspections
- Solar inspections
- Structural inspections
This position reports directly to the executive team and will manage multiple projects.
Must have a complete and thorough knowledge of Florida Building Codes and construction standards
within the required disciplines.
- Perform field inspections of residential and commercial projects for contract conformity, code
- Review all pertinent construction documentation per clients’ requests.
- Schedule inspections with customers and develop written reports of observations and findings.
- Provide timelines and project updates to clients on a consistent and timely basis.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Prior project engineering or construction project management a plus.
- Adaptable attitude and willingness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit honest and ethical business practices.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Meet all pre-employment standards and background check requirements.
This description portrays, in general, the type/level of work performed, but it is not intended to be all-inclusive or represent specific duties of any one incumbent.
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org